You are eligible to join MC EFCU if you meet any of the criteria below:
All Montgomery County government and Montgomery County Public School employees are eligible.
All family members of current members are eligible.
Is there someone in your household who is already a member? Then you are eligible!
The Arc Montgomery County
You become eligible by joining The Arc Montgomery County. Click here.
Check eligibility below to see if your employer is one of our corporate partners:
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons (Germantown, Maryland)
- The Arc Montgomery County
- City of Gaithersburg
- City of Rockville
- Community Ministries of Rockville, Inc.
- Fire & Rescue Department (Montgomery County, Maryland)
- Friday Systems Services, Inc.
- Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Bethesda Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Silver Spring Chamber of Commerce
- Lerch, Early and Brewer
- Manna Food Center
- Maryland State agencies who work in Montgomery County, Maryland. Any of the following:
- Assessment and Taxation
- Circuit Court
- Cooperative Extension Service
- Court of Appeals District Court
- Court of Special Appeals
- District Court
- Juvenile Court
- Public Defender
- Register of Wills
- Social Services
- Soil Conversation District
- State Parole and Probation Service
- Montgomery Community Media
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce Association
- Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless
- Montgomery County Government
- Montgomery County Housing Opportunities Commission
- Montgomery County Public Schools
- NIH Professional Firefighters, IAFF Local F-271
- Raman R. Desai, PC - Certified Public Accountants
- Rockville Chamber of Commerce
- Rockville Economic Development, Inc.
- Signs by Design (Rockville, Maryland)
- St. Jude Catholic School (Rockville, Maryland)
- St. Mary's School (Rockville, MD)
- St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church (Gaithersburg, Maryland)
- Strathmore Hall Foundation, Inc. (North Bethesda, Maryland)
- TelData Communications (Silver Spring, Maryland)
- Town of Chevy Chase, Maryland
- UFCW Local 1994 MCGEO including MCGEO, members and employees of:
- Park and Planning Commission (MNCPPC)
- Prince Georges County Library
- Cumberland City Police
- Van Eperen & Company