When it comes to planning for your future and dealing with everything from college planning, retirement planning or even estate strategies, it can help to have someone who’s experienced and knowledgeable to assist you along the way.
The Member Wealth Management team works closely with MC EFCU members to provide them with financial strategies that help with their unique situation.
Member Wealth Management can assist with:
- Retirement and income strategies
- Investment analysis and portfolio allocation
- Wealth transfer and estate planning strategies
- Mutual funds
- Fixed and variable annuities
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- 529 College Savings plans
- Individual stocks and bonds
- 401(k) and other retirement plans
- Life insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
Products and Services are: NOT A CREDIT UNION DEPOSIT; NOT NCUA INSURED; NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY; NOT GUARANTEED BY THE CREDIT UNION; MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE.
Securities, Investment Advisory and Financial Planning services offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC, Member SIPC: 222 Central Park Ave Suite 1100 Virginia Beach VA 23462 (757) 490-9041. Member Wealth Management and the Credit Union are not a subsidiary or affiliate of MML Investor Services, LLC and affiliated companies.